Monday, February 6, 2012

Peace Cereal: Maple and Pecan





Why it delights me: There's always something about the maple and pecan combo that excites my tastes buds. I've tried different maple and pecan cereal forms from granola to oatmeal, and I will honestly say that I loved them all...probably due to my general partiality towards maple and pecan products. However, if
I had to choose why I am posting this particular product, it would be because it was not as overwhelmingly sweet as other similar cereals I've found. This American-made cereal has great texture and the perfect variable crunch with crisp flakes, pecans, and flavorful whole grain oat clusters. What also makes this product interesting is its commitment to giving back to the community. While I find it pricier than other cereals, they promise to make a contribution for every cereal sold. So, as long as they make good of their promise, I can support that. They pretty much sold me on the maple and pecan bit anyway.


How I use it: Great with milk! I've also tried using it when making yogurt parfait, pretty good!


Health claims: This product makes no health claims. Indulge at your own risk. Nutrition facts are pictured below.


Price: (as of 2012) Php 292 
                                USD $ 6.81

Where I have so far found it: Shopwise, Libis

Shelf-life: Not specified. Being cereal, it's probably best to consume it within a few weeks after opening before it goes stale.

Other product notes/usages: This product claims to use all natural ingredients. All ingredients are said to be grown and made without GMOs. They also claim to use eco-friendly operations and packaging.

Product Website: http://www.peacecereal.com/

Where else can you find it? For those based in the U.S., you can refer to their website:  http://www.peacecereal.com/where-to-buy For anywhere else, feel free to comment of give recommendations to other people who may be looking for it in your area or country.   

source
Peaceful brown breakfast cow says "Yum!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...